Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: This Forum

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    Well that is a bit different since it was nudity (even with the strange pearicing) and all the news replays did blur out the offinding body bart

  2. #22
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    That used to be my avatar. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    Im honored, I was mention in being smart.

    pvfan knows that I am the absolute master of sports knowledge, he is merely my court jester with homosexual tendencies. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    Man, didn't we prove this Saturday Night? I think I schooled you with the trash talk.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    You WISH!

    I own everyone at trash talk.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    Weiner and I both shut you up that night.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    soooo since there are bad places in the world wide web....since there are things kids should not see that means we can say whatever whenever...kinda like the old if your friend jumped off a bridge business
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    I think he was joking about that biggin...lol
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    You know what is real funny. You go to England or any other European country and you will see nudity all that. You will see younger kids drink wine and such. I've been lucky enough to vist London and see their culture. They are not ashame of it, they are comfortbale about it. I guess what I am trying to say is we "america" seem to be so uptight about [censored]. We worry about what other people think then what we think about ourself. How is it we are ok with someone painting a nude pic of a girl or guy, but we are offend by a nude pic? Yes it is a painting but didn't the artist use a model? As far as the cussing goes. Well you can say it's a part of life now. It's almost as it is part of the english language. But that's my opinion, I guess lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #30
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This Forum

    [ QUOTE ]
    soooo since there are bad places in the world wide web....since there are things kids should not see that means we can say whatever whenever...kinda like the old if your friend jumped off a bridge business

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I don't see how that's like the "friend jumped off a bridge" thing.

    I feel we shouldn't have to censor ourselves when if kids see the things they could see on this forum...and if that's the worst thing they ever see growing up...then they're pretty sheltered. Just like PVfan said, this is a TAME message board compared to others out there...

    I'd honestly like to see everyone on here post on at least 2 other message boards either having to do w/your favorite sports teams or with a hobby you have. Bigger message boards with a more national following are worse than this one. Sometimes you don't know how good what you've got is until you compare it with what you could have.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •